IF YOU ARE A BREAD LOVER YOU WILL SURELY LOVE THESE, AND EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT I AM SURE YOU WILL TOO ENJOY EATING THESE.
Ingredients:• 2 cup shredded cabbage
• 2 tbsp grated carrot
• 2 finely chopped green chilies
• 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
• 1 inch ginger
• ½ tbsp red chilli powder
• 2 tbsp onion
• 2 tbsp spring onion
• 1 tbsp chilli sauce
• ½ tbsp ginger garlic paste
• 5 tbsp soya sauce
• 2 tbsp tomato sauce
• 2 and 1/3rd tbsp cornstarch
• ¾ tsp pepper
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp vinegar
• Refined oil
• 4 slices of bread
Now let’s start the procedure:
- Grind the slices of bread to fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, 2 tbsp of finelly chopped capsicum, half tsp ginger and garlic paste, pepper powder half tsp, chilli powder half tsp, salt 1/4th tsp, 2 tsp soya sauce, and then squeeze and mix well.
- Form a moist dough.Then add 2tbsp corn flour and mix again and form a soft dough.
- Make small sized balls out of the dough.
- Next, deep fry them in redefined oil or preheat and bake @180 Celsius for 20 minutes.
- After they turn golden and crisp, take them out on a paper and let the excess oil drain off. (keep aside)
- On the other hand in a pan, add 3-4 tbsp of redefined oil.
- Add 2 clove of finely chopped garlic, 1 inch of finely chopped ginger, 2 slits of green chilli, and stir fry them on high flame.
- Add 2 tbsp of finelly chopped onion, 7 cubes of capsicum, in it and stir fry again on high flame but do not overcook.
- Next, add 1 tbsp of vinegar, 3 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp chilli sauce, 1/4th tsp pepper powder, ¼ th tsp salt in it, and again stir fry on high flame until the whole thing gets thick.
- Prepare cornstarch. ( 1tsp corn flour + 2 tbsp water and mix , should be lump free)
- Add the cornstarch into the mixture, and mix on high flame till it gets thick and glossy.
- After that, add the previously made fried bread balls in it, add 2 tsp of spring onion(optional) and mix well.
There you go it’s ready to have.
-PURBALI MANDALShe is a student of Amity University Kolkata and is pursuing Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication (second year). Passionate for fashion, photography, art.